[theme-reviewers] Looks like someone/bot is up to no good!

Zulfikar Nore zulfikarnore at live.com
Thu Jun 13 02:51:18 UTC 2013

Hello team,
I had just finished uploading an update to a new theme and thought I'd have look to seewhere it sits in the que (Priority #4) and something caught my eye.
A theme with my daughter's name :) - cool I thought, let me check it out - bad idea, total disappointment :(Looked back on the que list and noticed a few themes uploaded in the last 48 hours with a pattern.Reporters have Islamic names and on further inspection I was met with further disappointment.
In a nutshell, I think someone is up to no good - different reporters but they all seem to be from the same source.Screenshots are way out and some have the description of the default theme(s) and even notice onewith a link to the TwentyTwelve as its theme url.
The theme I looked at first is at http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12944 - I'm sure from thereyou will notice the pattern on reporters and theme names.
Regards,Zulf.