[theme-reviewers] html5.js enqueuing

D5 Creation Support support at d5creation.com
Wed Jun 12 16:37:13 UTC 2013

Dear Chip,

Thank you for your suggestion. We raised the question in the Ticket First.
We are sorry but raising another issue to you. You assigned a reviewer for
the Ticket 12382 <http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12382> 07 days
ago. We are confused if the reviewer will review the theme or not.

Regards

D5 Creation Theme