[theme-reviewers] Questions on my first review

Emil Uzelac emil at uzelac.me
Wed Jun 12 03:38:56 UTC 2013

Sayontan,

I really don't know why this was not approved and if this was me
personally, Theme would not fail because of that.

And to be honest (well why shouldn't I be) I asked pretty much the
same question just before my Ex-Theme was submitted to the repository
where this was clarified as OK. What changed in the mean time? Don't
really know.

We should indeed "judge" all Theme the same way :)

Emil