[theme-reviewers] Difficulty uploading theme

Richard richard at alchemweb.co.uk
Fri Jun 7 12:05:36 UTC 2013

Hi,

WP forum suggested I post here. I appear to be having difficulty uploading an update to my theme though it's a long time since I uploaded the original and I've forgotten what the process is. On uploading I get 'Pass' - and that's it. No emails about where trac tickets can be found, nothing. Can't seem to find a trac ticket. It's about 18 hours since I uploaded - is this normal? Am I just being impatent?

Richard