[theme-reviewers] Theme fixed issues during the review

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Jul 25 23:35:01 UTC 2013

The new process is designed specifically for this scenario.

If you leave the ticket open, then the theme author can upload a new
version as per normal (not in the ticket itself, but as a normal
upload in the theme uploader), and it will update the currently open
ticket instead of making a new ticket. Then you can continue the
review in the same ticket, but with the new version of the theme.

This is intended to encourage the tickets to be left open and for the
reviewer to be able to more easily work with the author to fix the
problems. Closing early is not advisable, if the author is amenable to
uploading new versions with fixes.

But regardless, they have to use the same normal uploader. Don't
upload the theme or additional files to trac as attachments. New
version number, new ZIP, new normal upload. The system will handle the
ticket adjustments for you.

-Otto