[theme-reviewers] Windows 8/RT + IE10 Drop Down Menu Solution?

Emil Uzelac emil at uzelac.me
Mon Jul 22 23:20:46 UTC 2013

Yes and that's actually IE10 issues, not other way around :)

Please see:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ie/jj583807%28v=vs.85%29.aspx#dont_hide_with_hover
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ie/jj152135%28v=vs.85%29.aspx

and this as well, which contains full details about the issue:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions/suggestions/3344974-fix-hover-over-drop-down-menu-in-ie10-when-touch

maybe this too:

http://prowebdesign.ro/tutorials/hover-on-tablets/index.html