[theme-reviewers] Possible Test Environment Conflict.

Dane Morgan dane at danemorganmedia.com
Mon Jul 22 15:10:25 UTC 2013

On 2013-07-22 01:12, Emil Uzelac wrote:
> I never tested a single Theme on localhost. Local is good, live server
> is better. Heck I even build Themes outside of localhost. Currently, I
> have about 40 WP sites under my belt and that's for this month only.
> Anything and everything is "Cowboy" coded, meaning that changes are
> done in real-time. No complaints from a single Insurance client for
> about 5 years :-)
This is, mostly, my workflow and experience as well, though I do have a
dev server for doing initial builds, major changes and testing. But I
never do any work on local host. I edit live on servers through Aptana
Studio 3, then sync changes down with three past revisions copied to
backup folders that are cloud sync backed up through jotta.