[theme-reviewers] Make change on my unapproved theme

Abhik Biswas abhik at itsabhik.com
Thu Jul 18 18:55:47 UTC 2013

Personally I don't think that's an issue. Many themes use front-page.php to
display homepage specific contents and it's highly 'on the rules'.
If I were you, I'd simple create a loop and display latest blog post titles
with a link to single posts. Something like the default "Recent Blog Posts'
widget does visually.