[theme-reviewers] Current theme unit test data

Amy Hendrix sabreuse at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 18:26:13 UTC 2013

This really sounds like something that's going on with your server --
in particular, the fact that it's updated after you update the post
suggests that the count is being cached somewhere. That's not
information that's contained anywhere in the test data, and I doubt
any changes to the test data (or any other WXR you import!) would
affect it.

Have you checked whether you see the same effect when you import other
WP export files?