[theme-reviewers] Site Tagline/Description

Zulfikar Nore zulfikarnore at live.com
Thu Jul 18 14:45:59 UTC 2013

My interpretation was that (or I was under the impression) that the title is required and for design aesthetic purposes the tagline is a recommended.
Now that you've reminded me that it's a core feature, as a reviewer I'd be inclined to say required and must be supported somehow. But as a developer I'd argue the opposite, in that the interpretation is an unreasonable encroachment on the developer's design aesthetic - so I advocate for recommended.
Put the two together my stance would be recommended to support *somehow* with the omission documented with the reason why and the reviewers to  assess on a case per case basis to avoid the encroachment.