[theme-reviewers] Webmaster Tools IDs - plugin territory?

Emil Uzelac emil at uzelac.me
Tue Jul 16 06:24:15 UTC 2013

This is far from what WordPress stands for. And as an "admin" I will leave
up to you. Yes I can go in and change them this instant, but there is not
enough support to do that so. So go ahead and proceed on your own and when
this bites you, well you know who made this possible and from whom you are
going to ask answers from.