[theme-reviewers] Webmaster Tools IDs - plugin territory?

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Mon Jul 15 15:36:04 UTC 2013

Excuse me, Mr. Bennett.   As part of the ‘community’; there have been discussions for and against, yet YOU working OUT of the team made the determination as a requirement.    You completely ignored the make WordPress themes conversation when it was first discussed and decided ON YOUR OWN.    In an email with other’s they were still under the impression that it was ‘recommended’ still up until several weeks ago when it came back into topic of conversation.
While it would be beneficial for you to believe you are in a team, your actions have stated otherwise.   From the very beginning to now.