[theme-reviewers] Fwd: Theme Lab - Shortcode

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Sun Jul 14 02:17:12 UTC 2013

Have you read anything anyone else has written on the subject?   Data is
NEVER lost and there are plenty of find and replace plugins to remove excess
coding left over from one theme to another; as well as simply just adding
the feature to the new theme if someone so chooses; or producing a plugin
secondary to what is in the theme itself for those who so wish it.   The
added overhead of a plugin is not always best.

We should not be penalized in creating something that is unique and has
features that are individualistic to our themes.    There must be a limit to
what control the theme 'review' team has.