[theme-reviewers] Ticket that smells spamish...

Josh Pollock jpollock412 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 22:23:52 UTC 2013

Peter is correct. The code is almost totally identical to Contango besides
the theme slug.

Does this make anyone else think its just there as part of some backlinking
strategy? If so is that a reason to reject?

Also, if I remember correctly, before the new rearrangement of the
guidelines, which is awesome btw, there was a section on child themes that
said something about themes that are not significantly different than an
existing theme in the repo. I can't find it now. Is that still a reason to
reject a theme?