[theme-reviewers] Theme Review Environment

Zulfikar Nore zulfikarnore at live.com
Wed Jul 10 17:45:58 UTC 2013

For the theme review environment we are advised to set up as perhttp://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Unit_Test - Done.
In trying to get my head around certain elements in terms of being Required orRecommended, I can not seem to find anywhere in the Guidelines any referenceto the part regarding the "Settings -> General: set the Site Title to something fairly long, and
 set the Tagline to something even longer. These settings will
facilitate testing how the Theme handles these values".

No limit to length? And where does it fall - Required or Recommended for themesto handle whatever value (length) without any adverse effect to the layout?
Thanks,Zulf