[theme-reviewers] Help for plugins submit.

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon Jul 8 12:13:43 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 4:45 AM, nan at designpromote.co.uk
<nan at designpromote.co.uk> wrote:
> Sorry it's not a right place for my question but I am confusing about
> plugins submit.
>
> I contacted at plugins at wordpress.org but never got replied.

The email you sent to the plugins email address a couple days ago has
been replied to with extensive, multiple paragraph, detailed
by your email service, or something else. In addition, your initial
email suggested that you never got the first email asking for the
follow-up information, which resulted in your plugin being
auto-rejected after not responding for a week.

I would suggest checking your email system, since clearly you're not
getting all your emails, somehow.