[theme-reviewers] A Question - Theme with Plugin

Abhik Biswas abhik at itsabhik.com
Tue Jan 29 07:25:33 UTC 2013

IMO, You should make a dismissable admin notice stating that the theme
needs that plugin to serve a better user experience.

Addtionally, a theme should serve all the core wordpress functionality by
itself. I mean, if you are thinking to use the Facebook plugin to enable
facebook comments then its fine as long as the theme supports default
commenting system.

Just my opinion.