[theme-reviewers] Uploader's Theme Check updated

Konstantin Obenland konstantin at obenland.it
Wed Jan 23 21:09:12 UTC 2013

Hey Otto,

Thanks for updating the uploader!

I was hoping an update would include dropping the requirement of widget support - but as I just saw from the development log, that change was added to Theme Check right after the 20121211.1 release.

Is there any chance you could add the latest change to the uploader, outside of the regular release?

Thanks,
Konstantin