[theme-reviewers] Theme : Wcolor

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Jan 22 20:19:46 UTC 2013

The best course is to engage with the reviewer *in-ticket*.

The issue is that the Theme had several valid problems, as noted by the
reviewer. Usually, reviewers receive no follow-up from the Theme developer
after such reviews, and when a Theme has several issues that do not conform
to the guidelines, it is usually a sign that the submission was more of a
"quality control" effort than anything. So, by engaging in-ticket, you let
the reviewer know that your Theme doesn't fall into that category.

And as always: please be sure that you have reviewed the Theme Review
Guidelines, and have made a good-faith effort to ensure that the Theme
meets them all, prior to submission. (And if you have questions
pre-submission, feel free to ask here on the mail list.)