[theme-reviewers] Theme based on existing web template

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon Jan 21 01:03:18 UTC 2013

Comments specific to the ticket will be in-ticket momentarily, but to
answer the license question: *no*, a work derived from a CC-By licensed
Theme is not acceptable, because the original work cannot be re-relicensed
as GPL, as this Theme has attempted to do. The only exception would be if
the developer of the Theme were *also* the developer of the original work,
in which case he would have full right to re-license.

Thanks,

Chip