[theme-reviewers] New Guy Question

Aaron Nimocks aaron_nimocks at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 22:55:26 UTC 2013

Reviewing my first theme and I have a question.

http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/10451

I had to fix header output error and then just peeked at the theme options to see that they are non existent / default theme option framework.  Which isn't even listed in the description so no clue why that's there.

So I looked it up on trac and found a newer version.

http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/10577

Downloaded and installed and same result as above before I even looking at it.

Change history said the previous version was reviewed 2 times before and everything was fixed but I don't see any notes. Also there is 3 versions and 2.0 is already declined.

http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/query?keywords=~theme-reuben

So my big question is why would I review this if the next version is already declined and is it typical to get submissions like this?

Thanks,
Aaron