[theme-reviewers] Sketch Mini Responisve, new version 1.0.1

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Jan 8 19:52:12 UTC 2013

If you want to have WPORG host *any* of your Themes, then *all* of your
Themes must be distributed under a GPL-compatible license. This is
WordPress Project policy.

The GPL explicitly allows distributing for a fee; so yes, you are more than
welcome to sell Themes while remaining GPL-compliant.

What you may *not* do, however, is tie a usage restriction (such as link
removal) to the fee. Such a usage restriction is not GPL-compatible.

Hopefully that clarifies?

Thanks,

Chip