[theme-reviewers] Review-Continuation Tickets, and Reviewing Previous Tickets

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon Jan 7 16:17:18 UTC 2013

Using the Theme Review Team as an adjunct "Quality Control" unit is a very
real issue, and I agree with everything you say in that regard. But, it is
also a limited-scope issue, and (generally speaking) not one that should
drive Theme Review guidelines or WPTRT policies. So, as with most things,
we end up with a balancing act.

And as others have expressed: I too want to avoid the WPTRT becoming
unnecessarily bureaucratic, which is why I favor a "Reviewer's discretion"
approach, both to early termination of a review of an obviously failing
Theme, and to continuing the review in a subsequent ticket for "almost
there" Themes.

Chip