[theme-reviewers] Nifty theme: copyright infringement

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Fri Jan 4 07:19:31 UTC 2013

I was looking for the WordPress plugins email address but couldn't find
it.  I know Otto reads this list, so I just wanted to point out that the
same guy has copied my code and is passing it off as his own in some
plugins too.

Breadcrumbs Plus:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/breadcrumbs-plus/

Is a copy of my Breadcrumb Trail:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/breadcrumb-trail

And, Improving Caption:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/improving-caption/

Is a copy of my Cleaner Caption:
https://github.com/justintadlock/hybrid-core/blob/master/extensions/cleaner-caption.php

The guy has a few other plugins, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were
copied from other people's code as well.