[theme-reviewers] Bundled resources licence

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Feb 27 12:23:44 UTC 2013

While the following should not be considered as "required", it does
represent what I would suggest as *best practice* for disclosing
copyright/license information for bundled resources:
https://github.com/chipbennett/oenology/blob/master/help/license.htm

What I would consider as *required* information
1. Name of resource
2. Copyright (year, owner name, and if included by the copyright owner, a
link to the source URL for the resource)
3. License name
4. Link to bundled license file, or link to license source URL *from the
copyright holder*