[theme-reviewers] Template hierarky

hal-android hasilent00 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 06:23:13 UTC 2013

Thanks emil for quick respon,

My point is,
Is it in need of templates complete with looping, while the parse of
wordpress template like the one in charge here:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Review # Theme_Template_Files

We can make a part of another template if it is needed, while the
canvas theme has do_actions method that calls the loop, without the
need to include another file template.

For the child theme I think it's easy. I have written here.
http://amdhas.com/blog/do-action-hook-on-wordpress-theme

We might know why genesis framework became very famous, because the
view of the ease of making child theme add_action only, is when the
user wants to create a child theme. Users do not need to include the
entire file parent theme. Quite simply by remove_actions.