[theme-reviewers] Theme Tag: Responsive

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Tue Feb 26 04:06:55 UTC 2013

I'm on board with a "mobile-friendly" or similarly-named tag but not
"responsive".  I've set up probably 50+ sites for regular people over
the past year.  Not a single one of those people knew what responsive
meant.  Nearly all of them knew what mobile friendly/ready meant.

Also, +1 to possibly overhauling the current tag system and adding more
user-oriented tags.