[theme-reviewers] Are the rules same for everyone?

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Mon Feb 25 23:51:35 UTC 2013

There are many things I would like to say about this specific subject.
However, since I am the author of "Responsive" and TRT Member/Admin

If my decision was incorrect, just re-visit the ticket re-open and change
however you guys think is necessary.

*I am publicly excluding myself from this discussion.*

Emil