[theme-reviewers] Are the rules same for everyone?

Dane Morgan dane at danemorganmedia.com
Mon Feb 25 23:35:03 UTC 2013

On 2013-02-25 17:10, Emil Uzelac wrote:
> That statement is false, I am not protecting my Theme,
> at the same time I won't feel sorry that my Theme was
> released year before everyone's else in WPORG.
So each word in the English language can be used only once? Now that we
have Twenty Ten and Twenty Eleven, if I made a theme called Ten and
Twenty Black Birds WP users would be so confused they would not know
what to download?

"Twenty Ten" is unique. "Twenty" isn't and "Ten" isn't.

"Responsive" all by itself as a noun is, and no other theme should be
generically added with something like WP-Responsive, but "Max Responsive
Theme" seems like a whole other case.

If the rule *does* work the way you suggest, the rule needs changing badly.