[theme-reviewers] Required Issues Found in Live Theme

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sun Feb 24 13:48:11 UTC 2013

I you find issues, however you find them - diff-review, code review, unit
tests, etc. - you should note them. If the issues are at your discretion
minor enough, you can require them to be addressed in the next Theme
revision. But if they resulted from an insufficient/incomplete prior
review, you're probably better off marking them as required and resolving
as "not-approved".

(Again at your discretion you nay hold the ticket open to allow the
developer to upload a revision, then continue the review in the bew ticket.)