[theme-reviewers] Iconsets

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sat Feb 23 15:43:09 UTC 2013

Good morning, Theme reviewers and developers!

SpeckyBoy (H/T WPDaily) has published a list of 30 free iconsets. I've not
vetted them all for license compatibility, but thought I'd pass them along.
The first few were SIL OFL icon fonts and MIT-licensed, so I know there are
at least some good ones:
http://speckyboy.com/2013/02/20/free-icon-font-sets/

Just thought I'd pass it along, in case any of them would be useful.

(Note: as per the Guidelines, SIL OFL is acceptable for fonts; non-font
image iconsets must be a GPL-compatible license. Refer to the Guidelines,
and the links therein, if you have any questions.)

Regards,