[theme-reviewers] Default images, Twitter demo, and an option to remove credit link?

Stephen Cui scui2005 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 03:58:28 UTC 2013

I believe credit link is just a credit to the theme author. We should go
too far on the policy. For example, one of my user contact me today for
support. I checked their website. I realized that both credit links for
WordPress and my theme are replaced with a computer dealer. I have no
problem removing credit link. If the users ask, I will let give them
instruction to remove it.

As I said, credit link is just a credit to theme author.

Stephen