[theme-reviewers] Safeguards

Greg Priday greg at siteorigin.com
Sun Feb 17 07:34:47 UTC 2013

I did a quick check of http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11081.
There are several problems that should have prevented its approval.
Incorrectly prefixed functions, error messages with WP_DEBUG=true and
a few JS and image license issues. I'll add my review to the ticket.

Also, how should themes handle default logos? I feel they should be
treated the same as favicons, which are required to be disabled by
default. Themes should default to a text only, site_title logo.

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 8:56 AM, Srikanth Koneru <tskk79 at gmail.com> wrote:
> As Bryan explained, flexibility is fine.
>

> On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 12:15 PM, Abhik Biswas <abhik at itsabhik.com> wrote:
>>
>> Why not making a system that makes only the top theme in the queue
>> eligible to be assigned and reviewed?

I make free WordPress themes
http://siteorigin.com
http://facebook.com/SiteOrigin