[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] New Theme - Spine

Paul de Wouters pauldewouters at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 12:48:05 UTC 2013

Hi

I uploaded Spine on January 10, but then I kept making it better and
uploading new versions, so it kept being pushed to the end of the queue
It's been approved and reviewed by Justin Tadlock at Theme Hybrid.
http://themehybrid.com/themes/spine

here's the latest ticket
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11084

is there a way it can be put in the Priority 2 list?

thanks!