[theme-reviewers] WordPress Login Logo Change

Jonny Cauvain wp at stormfire.eu
Fri Feb 1 22:54:38 UTC 2013

What Justin said.
Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
via<http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?hl=en&ctx=mail&answer=1311182>
 lists.wordpress.org
12/23/12
to theme-reviewers
If a theme has a logo setting, I could see this being used on the
login/registration pages with no problems.  If you have a theme with a logo
setting already, it makes sense to go ahead and use it on those pages.

I don't really have a problem with a theme styling the front end, the
login/registration pages, and even the back end.  I'd actually love to see
a theme that styled the entire WP install rather than just the front end.
Obviously, such themes would be few and far between, so we could review
them on a case-by-case basis if we needed to.