[theme-reviewers] TGM-Plugin-Activation - Theme Check

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Fri Dec 13 23:50:09 UTC 2013

substitute it’s translation strings for the ones for your theme

Change the add_submenu_page to add theme_page

foreach ( $this->plugins as $plugin ) {
    if ( ! is_plugin_active( $plugin['file_path'] ) ) {
        add_theme_page(
            $this->strings['page_title'],           // Page title
            $this->strings['menu_title'],           // Menu title
            'edit_theme_options',                   // Capability
            $this->menu,                            // Menu slug
            array( &$this, 'install_plugins_page' ) // Callback
        );
    break;
    }

This shouldn’t receive special treatment because it’s modifiable code that you can make work specifically for your theme

there are a couple other things you would need to do to make it work right for the theme repo too but those are easy