[theme-reviewers] Dashboard script of 3.8 conflicting

Jose Castaneda jomcastaneda at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 08:32:18 UTC 2013

It's not a bad idea but it's also not a great idea. It would be like building a a house before the foundation sort of scenario.

As Emil said it's not hard. Use a plugin, ( most people do ). The beta tester plugin is a great way or you can even use svn/Git. I use both to test themes and and a stable version as well.

Sent from my iPhone