[theme-reviewers] Regarding a Strange Behaviour

Bryan Hadaway bhadaway at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 23:23:06 UTC 2013

*Short Answer:*

Life happens.

*Long Answer:*

Hey, I work for CyberChimps. I know that all hell broke loose recently
either because of WP 3.8 or something new we added to our framework, but
development has been overloaded with work lately trying to fix that not to
mention a ton of other items on the back-burner, training new people and so
on. Development is also busy working on other projects directly for both
WordPress.com and WordPress.org that have been taking up some time.

Considering that we're only human and that the trac is absolutely riddled
with dead themes from years ago when we only just uploaded this theme a
week ago, I think you can give us a break. It's a little inappropriate to
start calling us unprofessional when the fact of the matter is, our
customers and users come first for the products that are already in their
hands. It would be unprofessional to not prioritize our time when we're hit
with situations.

I'm sorry development hasn't had time to work on this. I'll check with them
right now and see if they can give me an ETA for when they can give it
attention.

Thanks