[theme-reviewers] New theme tags for 3.8

Aaron Jorbin aaron at jorb.in
Thu Dec 12 15:59:08 UTC 2013

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 9:50 AM, Lance Willett <nanobar at gmail.com> wrote:

> > In addition to the fixed-layout, fluid-layout, and responsive-layout, the
> > 'accessibility-ready' tag is going live in WP 3.8.
>
> I wanted to also mention a really helpful WordCamp talk on this topic:
> "How do I know if my WordPress website is accessible?" from WordCamp
> London 2013 presentation by Graham Armfield. Slides here,
>
> http://www.slideshare.net/coolfields/how-do-i-know-if-my-wordpress-website-is-accessible
> -- it should be on wordpress.tv also at some point.

One that already is on WordPress TV that is good and I recommend is by Joe
Dolson at WordCamp Chicago this past summer.

video:
http://wordpress.tv/2013/11/19/joe-dolson-accessibility-and-wordpress-developing-for-the-whole-world/
slides:
http://www.slideshare.net/joedolson/wordpress-accessibility-wordcamp-chicago