[theme-reviewers] New theme tags for 3.8

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Dec 11 22:33:56 UTC 2013

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 2:46 PM, Joe Dolson <design at joedolson.com> wrote:

> In addition to the fixed-layout, fluid-layout, and responsive-layout, the
> 'accessibility-ready' tag is going live in WP 3.8.

Actually, no, it ain't. Unless somebody was planning on making some changes
and telling me about it, it's not in there and no code exists to support it.

Do you have a link to the ticket? Because regardless of whether or not it
is in WordPress, it is *not* in the code for WordPress.org and themes
cannot use it without those changes.