[theme-reviewers] Tags and description.

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Fri Aug 23 18:48:28 UTC 2013

Here's the message:

Your mail to 'theme-reviewers' with the subject

     Re: [theme-reviewers] Tags and description.

The reason it is being held:

     Message body is too big: 108348 bytes with a limit of 100 KB

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

     http://lists.wordpress.org/mailman/confirm/theme-reviewers/49bb1b20f3ba962420c9c1f4da2b2c4584981662