[theme-reviewers] Tags and description.

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Fri Aug 23 04:16:55 UTC 2013

I agree with Chip that one tag would be better for end users. However, I
also think we need to propose multiple tags to whoever is in charge of
this.  So, having a list of potential tags with their definitions is
what we should put together.

On that note, I've never had a user ask for an "adaptive" theme. It's
mostly "responsive."  But, "mobile-ready" and "mobile-first" are terms
that are also thrown around a bit.

Also, I dislike the phrase "fluid grid system" when referring to
responsive design.  Maybe something along the lines of "a fluid layout
that responds to screen size."  Anyway, I'm just nit-picking words here.