[theme-reviewers] Tags and description.

Ulrich Pogson grapplerulrich at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 18:09:43 UTC 2013

Amy, you are right. If this was added to the Theme-Check it would make life
easier for us.

Here is the GitHub link if anyone is intrested.
https://github.com/Pross/theme-check

I have added Chip's comments to the table here. I still need feedback on
"microformats" tag.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgFnu461m-SOdFlwS0cwWXVyRkJKeHVvY3pJbTIzc3c&usp=sharing