[theme-reviewers] Tags and description.

myazalea myazalea at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 21 06:01:58 UTC 2013

Any chance we can start a proper discussion perhaps on the blog about what tags we want to add (or edit, clarify or remove) and then present it to the thx38 with some sort of unity ;)
Or do we need to wait until the project has developed further, keeping an open mind on how tags will be used.

Also, we need some guidelines on what is actually allowed in the description. Do links need to be author or theme uri?

Perhaps a support link could be added to the stylesheet. This would not be needed if themes had what plugins do *jelous glare*. ;)

Skickat från min Samsung Mobil