[theme-reviewers] Default Wordpress Functionality Disabled

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sat Aug 10 13:10:37 UTC 2013

The issue isn't supporting or not supporting post formats; the issue is
locking the feature entirely behind the upsell/commercial paywall. Upsell
Themes can *enhance* their support of core functionality (e.g. additional
dynamic sidebars), but can't lock the feature entirely behind the paywall
(e.g. dynamic sidebars in the commercial version, but no dynamic sidebars
in the free version).