[theme-reviewers] flexible-width tag

Bruce Wampler weavertheme at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 17:59:55 UTC 2013

I agree with Cais - but some have argued that it does mean responsive.

I have tried several times to get a new responsive tag added, but it seems
there is no consensus on the term to use: responsive or mobile friendly.
Not having a specific tag is a disservice to WordPress users, and I wish
some kind of tag could be added. At this point, I would vote for
'responsive' since I believe that is fairly well understood.

Bruce Wampler