[theme-reviewers] Unregister core plugins

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Aug 6 17:38:48 UTC 2013

I would say that it's generally a bad idea, because people might get
confused when their widgets disappear after changing themes.

Instead of replacing the core widgets, create your own with the theme
name in them. So instead of "Text" widget, you could add one that says
"Themename - Text" to show that it's specific to the theme. Then
people won't be surprised when it disappears on theme changing.

-Otto