[theme-reviewers] Author URI guidelines

Stanko Metodiev stanko at metodiew.com
Tue Aug 6 15:45:33 UTC 2013

I just want to add my two cents here.

Let's say I'm a guy X who owns company Y. My team and I wanted to share
something to the Community(e.g. Theme) but I cannot put my company URL at
the footer, because it's not my personal site or because I'm not a theme
market.

My question here is how this URL would be a problem for someone!? And how
those restrictions helping me to contribute to the community?

And to be honest there are Dev studios with approved themes in the
directory(something I'm not against for)

Regards,
Stanko