[theme-reviewers] Too Much Self Advertising in theme

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon Aug 5 17:25:05 UTC 2013

I would say that any Theme-related admin notices must appear *only* on the
Theme's admin options page.

+1 to social network links being disabled by default, or using a generic
URL at the very least. But I think disabled-by-default is the correct
approach. What happens if a Theme user doesn't use Twitter?