[theme-reviewers] Too Much Self Advertising in theme

Rohit Tripathi rohitink at live.com
Mon Aug 5 17:03:37 UTC 2013

Hello,
I am doing my second review, and i have received a quite complicated theme. So, i would like to know a few things.
First of all, this theme I am reviewing is a lite version of a paid theme. But, in this lite version the following kind of dialog box is present on almost every page in the admin section whether it is Add New Post, Options, etc.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/441/15u6.png/
Secondly, all the default value for links(social, etc) in the theme link to the Author URI. For E.g. when the user activates the theme, the Social icons are enabled by default but they link to sketchthemes.com. Is this kind of behaviour allowed?
Thank you Very much.